What is Jet Blasting?
Jet blasting is a fantastic technique that cleans your pipes of any debris that might be causing a drain blockage. Water pumped through the pipe at high pressure ensuring your drain is free from unwanted debris. Jet blasting is ideal for high rise buildings where access to your building’s pipes are a little harder to reach.
Benefits of Jet Blasting
Water pumped through the pipe at high pressure ensuring your drain is free from unwanted debris.
The benefits of having your pipes jet blasted include:
- It cuts through grease and eliminates it
- Sludge, debris, and foreign materials are removed
- Tree roots are gone
- Flushing leaves the pipes clean and clear, allowing water to flow more smoothly
Types of Blockages
Pipe blockages can come in all shapes and sizes. If your water is not flowing properly and you think the following could possibly be the fault, call D.R King Plumbing today and find out if our cost-effective jet blasting technique is right for you.
Types of blockage:
- Fats, oils, grease, stones, and sand
- Tree roots, foreign debris, and materials
- Pipe walls are cracked